How much does your current dental software allow you to do? Does your current software provide you with all the tools you need to manage your practice? How many different programs does your practice use daily?
These are some burning questions fuelling the growing number of offices switching to practice management platforms that provide more tools.
In previous blog posts, we discussed some of the reasons Dentists, Hygienists, and Office Managers are opting for an all-in-one software solution. Whether it is because of the simplicity of automatic updates, or the surety of meeting compliance standards, many practices are moving to modern, comprehensive solutions like ABELDent CS/LS+.
How much difference would a comprehensive solution make in your practice?
Implementing a “one-stop-shop” solution such as ABELDent could benefit your practice in multiple ways, such as:
- All-encompassing dental software in your office minimizes potential gaps in data that can result from having too many different platforms in operation.
- A comprehensive software eliminates the need to navigate back-and-forth between various programs, simplifying your team’s workflow and improving efficiency.
- An all-in-one package saves you money compared to multiple purchases and/or subscriptions.
What is the problem with using too many applications?
We have discussed various issues that can stem from using multiple applications in your daily routine, such as syncing problems between two or more platforms, which can cause data gaps. Syncing issues may mean that some applications display outdated information, such as allergies, medications, and other crucial information.
If your office has technical difficulties, contacting different support teams from various companies can get overwhelming. Keeping up with multiple updates and patches may cause discrepancies between different applications and may lead to poor integrations.
One of the primary benefits of using comprehensive dental software is that all-in-one solutions minimize problems caused by third-party platforms. ABELDent products are designed to work seamlessly, ensuring smooth and seamless usage.
Keeping your practice data on one system is not only easier for you to manage, but more secure.
A single comprehensive solution is more secure for multiple reasons. The more applications your practice uses, the higher the chances of corrupted data, hole-poking into your practice data, and possible integration issues. A one-stop solution such as ABELDent mitigates these risks, letting your team operate worry-free.
Are you looking to transition to an all-in-one dental software?
Opt in for ABELDent CS or LS+. ABELDent continually improves and adds new time-saving features that help provide top-quality care to patients easier than ever. ABELDent’s capabilities have a wide range, hitting all, if not most, your practice management needs. Some of our most notable features include:
- Two-way texting and automated patient communication features
- Patients can fill out paperless, online forms on their own devices, including COVID-19 forms, health history forms, new patient intake forms, etc. , including COVID-19 forms, health history forms, new patient intake forms, etc.
- Encrypted remote backups – automatically with ABELDent CS and additional security with ABELDent RBS
- Reputation Management to gather positive online reviews and minimize publicized negative reviews